Promote on WRVS and W18BB
A Smart Business Decision
If your business needs a way to reach an influential, well positioned, highly educated audience, become an underwriter on WRVS-FM TODAY! Every underwriting message on WRVS-FM reaches into the home, automobiles and offices of consumer and business decision makers who will view your announcement as a statement of character from a company that supports public radio just like they do.
Our audience listens for our R&B, gospel and jazz, our National Public Radio news reports, and information about local community affairs. They will visit your establishment, do business with you, and thank you for your support of public radio. It's a testament to the incredible loyalty which public radio enjoys- a loyalty which is unique in the marketing community.
WRVS-FM offers a wide variety of underwriting opportunities, from specific program sponsorships to rotating announcements and special one-time promotions. WRVS-FM representatives will be happy to tailor an underwriting program to your objectives.
Reach the most responsive audience with the best variety of local and national programming. From NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered to Morning Joy and PM Cruise, WRVS-FM 89.9 has something for everyone.
- Our listeners are loyal. WRVS-FM listeners feel a definite sense of ownership with the station.
- Our station is interactive. Listeners are interacting with our broadcasters by phone for advice or questions and by mail for study material.
- Our audience listens with purpose. The WRVS-FM audience listens to our programs with more purpose than listeners to most radio formats.
- Boost your credibility. WRVS-FM advertisers achieve instant credibility with our listeners.
- Get active participation. Our active audience participates in promotions and in the purchasing of products and services that are advertised.
- Get your message heard! No station scanning here! Your message stands out, meaning that your message is heard.
- Take our goodwill. Please. Our listeners are actually glad you're on the station. And they'll prove it by buying from you.
For More Information contact:
Director (GM) Radio & Television Services
Phone: 252-335-3985 or 252-335-3517 ext. 1