Homecoming Partner Business
Greetings Area Business Owner:
Elizabeth City State University will celebrate its 70th annual Viking Homecoming, October 8-15, 2017. Thousands of alumni, family and friends are expected to fill Elizabeth City hotels, restaurants and businesses. We hope you will join our efforts to welcome our alumni to town by offering discounts, displaying welcome signs and offering the friendly hospitality Elizabeth City is known for.
Your participation will help us and local businesses broaden the reach of Homecoming throughout the entire area and bring more exposure to those businesses who partner with us. There is no fee to participate; only a willingness to help us paint the town with Viking Pride and make our alumni feel welcome while visiting their alma mater.
As an ECSU Homecoming Partner Business, you agree to help promote ECSU Homecoming by:
- Displaying Homecoming signage and/or marketing materials in your business
- Displaying a welcome message on your business marque, kiosk or signage (where applicable) from Sunday, October 8th through Sunday, October 15th, welcoming ECSU alumni to town.
- Displaying the ECSU Homecoming logo on your website with a link to www.ecsu.edu/homecoming2017 and mentioning ECSU Homecoming through your social media outlets (where applicable).
- Participate in the Paint the Town Blue Biz Expo from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. October 11, 2017 at the Ridley Student Center.
The ECSU Homecoming Community Relations and Hospitality Committee agree to:
- List your business on the Partner Business page of www.ecsu.edu/homecoming2017.
- Include your business’ flyer or coupon in all ECSU welcome bags, which are given to visitors checking into area hotels throughout Elizabeth City, Edenton and the surrounding areas.
- Mention your business through the university’s social media outlets, offering links to your website and showcasing any offered deals or discounts during Homecoming.
- Deliver and pick-up all needed materials for participation.
As we reach out to area businesses this year, we hope you will join us in showing our alumni that we welcome them to town and appreciate their business! This is a mutually beneficial arrangement for ECSU and area businesses, and a great way to drive more traffic into your business without the additional expenses.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the registration form and return it no later than October 2, 2017 via e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail provided above or by calling 252.335.3985. Thank you for your time and interest, and we look forward to working with you!
With Viking Pride!