Tickets, Tailgating, Parking, Viking Gear
Football Game: ECSU Vikings vs. Virginia Union University
Saturday, October 27, 2018
1:00PM | Roebuck Stadium
SHOP VIKING GEAR
Tailgating includes in-stadium parking and two game tickets: $75.00
Contact Athletics: (252) 335-3388
General Parking (Outside Stadium)
To help you enjoy the Viking Pride Spirit of Homecoming, here are some safety tips for you, your friends and your family members.
- Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing. With limited parking, walking is the preferred way to get to most of the events on campus.
- If in a group, have a designated meeting point or a re-unification plan in case of emergency.
- If you intend to consume alcohol and can legally do so (age 21+ and at a permitted event), make sure you have a designated driver and a way to safely return home.
- Use the “Buddy System.” When with friends at a party or event, agree to watch out for eachother and leave the event together.
- Always avoid walking alone in isolated areas, such as parking lots and taking shortcuts.
- Be aware of what is going on around you at all times. If you suspect you are being followed, indicate your suspicion by looking behind you. Change your direction or vary your speed. Call University Police from your cell phone. Do not confront anyone following you.
- If confronted by someone trying to victimize you, try to obtain a good physical description of the subject to give to the police.
- Keep personal identification and credit cards to a minimum on your person.
- Always secure your residence hall doors and windows. Do not prop doors open or leave unlocked for any period of time.
- Do not allow unauthorized persons to enter into residence halls behind you. Report unauthorized visitors immediately to the residence hall officials and University Police.
- Secure all valuables in the trunk of vehicles, not in the visible passenger area of the vehicle.
ECSU University Police