General Drug Information
- The Internet Drug Index Provides monographs and patient information on most common prescription items. There is also a limited tablet identification feature.
- CenterWatch: Information about clinical research and drugs in development.
- Doctor's Guide to Recently Approved Drugs & Indications: Press releases on recently approved drugs or new indications for medications.
- Facts & Comparisons: News about new drugs and medical research.
- Mayo Clinic: Information about management of common disease/conditions as well as health promoting activities.
- RxMed : Monographs on many prescription agents and dietary supplements. Information is also provided about common diseases and travelers health.
- World Wide Web Virtual Library Pharmacy: Huge site with links to a variety of pharmacy associations, organizations & resources.
Government & Organization Web Pages
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality: Contains a number of evidence-based recommendations for managing common medical conditions.
- Center for Disease Control: Provides information about infectious disease, immunizations and other public health conditions.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: Information about policy changes and services provided by Medicare or Medicaid Services.
- Food & Drug Administration: This site has information about all products regulated by the FDA, including food, drug, medical devices, and biologicals. Information is also provided about recent approvals and withdrawals.
- National Institute of Health (NIH) : Information about health conditions, recent news, and various organizations that are part of the NIH.
- National Library of Medicine : The world's largest medical library, providing information on all areas of healthcare and medicine. The library also offers Medline access via PubMed.
- Orange Book : Contains information about therapeutic equivalents of various products