This Schedule applies to records in all media, unless otherwise specified.
- Items - a sample listing of items found within a series. Other related records not listed may also be part of a series.
- Disposition - all dispositions are minimum requirements and include, where applicable, transfer to the custody of the University Archives for appraisal and final disposition.
- Destruction - takes place in the office. Any record with confidential or sensitive information shall be properly destroyed by shredding or by means to ensure that the records cannot be physically recreated.
- Original and Reference Copy -original copy (also known as a record copy) is the official authorized copy kept by the office charged with creating or maintaining the record copy. Reference copies (also known as convenience copies) are preserved for the convenience of reference or ease of access.
No destruction of records may take place if litigation or audits are pending or reasonably anticipated or foreseeable.
Refer to prefatory material for additional instructions or contact your university's records officer for clarification.
- GU148 Accession Records (Integrated Library System "ILS")
- GU149 Acquisitions (ILS)
- GU150 Approval Plan (ILS)
- GU151 Binding Invoices
- GU152 Binding Patterns
- GU153 Book, Microfilm and Periodical Invoices (ILS)
- GU154 Cancelled Periodicals (ILS)
- GU155 Carrel Assignments
- GU156 Check-in for Government Documents
- GU157 Check-in for Periodicals and Microfilm Copies (ILS)
- GU158 Discontinued Periodicals (ILS)
- GU159 Federal Depository Account
- GU160 Integrated Library System (ILS) (Electronic)
- GU161 Interlibrary Loan System
- GU162 Library Donor
- GU163 License Agreements
- GU164 Mail Services
- GU165 Microforms Shelf List (ILS)
- GU166 OCLC (Online Computer Library Center)
- GU167 Publisher's Catalogs
- GU168 Reserves (ILS)
- GU169 Search File (ILS)
- GU170 SOLINET
- GU171 Standing Orders (ILS)
- GU172 Statistical Reports
- GU173 Withdrawn Publications (ILS)