Student Health Services/Counseling Services
This Schedule applies to records in all media, unless otherwise specified.
- Items - a sample listing of items found within a series. Other related records not listed may also be part of a series.
- Disposition - all dispositions are minimum requirements and include, where applicable, transfer to the custody of the University Archives for appraisal and final disposition.
- Destruction - takes place in the office. Any record with confidential or sensitive information shall be properly destroyed by shredding or by means to ensure that the records cannot be physically recreated.
- Original and Reference Copy -original copy (also known as a record copy) is the official authorized copy kept by the office charged with creating or maintaining the record copy. Reference copies (also known as convenience copies) are preserved for the convenience of reference or ease of access.
No destruction of records may take place if litigation or audits are pending or reasonably anticipated or foreseeable.
Refer to prefatory material for additional instructions or contact your university's records officer for clarification.
- GU280 Controlled Drug Administrative
- GU281 Controlled Drug Audit Forms
- GU282 Controlled Drug Dispensing Records
- GU283 Immunization Incomplete Log
- GU284 Laboratory Results Logs
- GU285 Insurance Claims, Benefits and Payment Log
- GU286 Medical Histories and Immunization Reports
- GU287 Patient Appointment Book
- GU288 Performance Improvement Surveys and Reviews
- GU289 Radiology Jackets
- GU290 Student Immunizations
- GU291 Student Medical Records (Active) (See also: Student Mental Health Records)
- GU292 Student Medical Records (Inactive) (See also: Student Mental Health Records)
- GU293 Student Mental Health Records (Active) (See also: Student Medical Records)
- GU294 Student Mental Health Records (Inactive) (See also: Student Medical Records)
- GU295 Substance Abuse Program Administration