This Schedule applies to records in all media, unless otherwise specified.
- Items - a sample listing of items found within a series. Other related records not listed may also be part of a series.
- Disposition - all dispositions are minimum requirements and include, where applicable, transfer to the custody of the University Archives for appraisal and final disposition.
- Destruction - takes place in the office. Any record with confidential or sensitive information shall be properly destroyed by shredding or by means to ensure that the records cannot be physically recreated.
- Original and Reference Copy -original copy (also known as a record copy) is the official authorized copy kept by the office charged with creating or maintaining the record copy. Reference copies (also known as convenience copies) are preserved for the convenience of reference or ease of access.
No destruction of records may take place if litigation or audits are pending or reasonably anticipated or foreseeable.
Refer to prefatory material for additional instructions or contact your university's records officer for clarification.
- GU296 Housing Appeals
- GU297 Housing Security Reports
- GU298 Student Key Receipt
- GU299 Student Guest Sign-in Logs
- GU300 Student Housing Contracts
- GU301 Student Housing Appliance Rental Contracts
- GU302 Student Housing Applications
- GU303 Student Housing Disciplinary Actions
- GU304 Student Housing Damages
- GU305 Summer School Housing