This Schedule applies to records in all media, unless otherwise specified.
- Items - a sample listing of items found within a series. Other related records not listed may also be part of a series.
- Disposition - all dispositions are minimum requirements and include, where applicable, transfer to the custody of the University Archives for appraisal and final disposition.
- Destruction - takes place in the office. Any record with confidential or sensitive information shall be properly destroyed by shredding or by means to ensure that the records cannot be physically recreated.
- Original and Reference Copy -original copy (also known as a record copy) is the official authorized copy kept by the office charged with creating or maintaining the record copy. Reference copies (also known as convenience copies) are preserved for the convenience of reference or ease of access.
No destruction of records may take place if litigation or audits are pending or reasonably anticipated or foreseeable.
Refer to prefatory material for additional instructions or contact your university's records officer for clarification.
- GU306 Career Planning / Placement Records
- GU307 Commuter Student Information
- GU308 Disciplinary Records (Academic) (See also: Honor Code Violations Disciplinary Records (Non-Academic))
- GU309 Disciplinary Records (Non-Academic)
- GU310 Excused Absences
- GU311 Fraternities and Sororities
- GU312 Honor Board
- GU313 Honor Code Violations
- GU314 Intramural Sports
- GU315 Non-Traditional Students Information
- GU316 Student Counseling
- GU317 Student Accident Reports
- GU318 Student Associations and Organizations
- GU319 Student Awards and Honors
- GU320 Student Government Association
- GU321 Student Legal Services
- GU322 Student Legal Services Cases
- GU323 Services to Students with Disabilities