Blackboard Mobile App
About Blackboard Mobile
Educators and learners expect interactive experiences in the classroom, online, and on the go. Using Blackboard Mobile Learn, faculty and students now can stay connected and access courses virtually wherever and whenever they want from the palm of their hands. The Blackboard Mobile Learn App takes interactive teaching and learning mobile, giving students and educators access to their courses and content on a variety of devices. Going mobile is one of the most effective ways to instantly enrich teaching, learning, and campus life for everyone, wherever they are. You can put more power and more opportunities in the hands of your students and faculty.
All Your Learning Resources at Their Fingertips
Students and instructors can access documents in multiple formats, read announcements, create discussion threads, upload media, create content items within the course map, comment on blogs and more all on your mobile devices. The Mobile Learn app is not intended to replace the Blackboard Learn environment; rather, it’s meant to complement it with the enhancement of key features that translate best to a mobile device.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available on the following:
- AndroidTM devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP web OS devices
- iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPadTM
To download and start using Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” in the App Store or Google Play
ECSU employees and students may download the app at no cost.
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, open the app, search for Elizabeth City State University using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Elizabeth City State University
- Log in using the same username and password you use to access Blackboard.