Blackboard Student Orientation
The goal of this orientation is to increase students' readiness and self-confidence in taking distance and online courses. By completing this orientation, you should expect:
- to become familiar with course delivery tools, methods, and requirements
- to gain a basic familiarity with appropriate learning and studying strategies for distance learning
- to get acquainted with course communication and interaction tools and protocols
- to understand your responsibilities as a distance student;
to be fairly comfortable with course delivery software and hardware and boost your technical proficiency
- to be able to resolve technical problems or find appropriate assistance, if needed.
To access the Blackboard Student Orientation:
- Log in to ECSU's Bb page at http://ecsu.blackboard.com.
- Follow the login instructions on the screen.
- Look for the My Courses box on the right side of the screen.
- Click the link for Blackboard Student Orientation.