Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning
The mission of the office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, & Planning (IERP) is to provide leadership and support in developing and managing institutional data, and research. The office of IERP provides quantitative data to internal and external constituents in order to support research, forecasting and trend analysis.
To accomplish its mission, the Office:
- Collects, organizes, maintains, and analyzes institutional data to support university administration, operations, and decision making.
- Conducts studies on University's policies, academic programs, and campus environment for senior administration.
- Integrates, where possible, internal evaluation processes with external accrediting and reporting needs.
- Designs, compiles and generates reports on key university data that includes enrollment patterns and trends and retention and graduation analysis.
- Conducts studies about faculty issues including teaching loads, course enrollments, and course evaluations.
The office of IERP is committed to providing quality, effective and responsive services to support institutional research and reporting in a timely fashion to all university stakeholders.