1. The institution's recent financial history demonstrates an
acceptable financial stability.
2. The institution provides financial statements and related documents,
including multiple measures for determining financial health as
requested by the Commission, which accurately and appropriately represent
the total operation of the institution.
3. The institution audits all funds for financial aid programs
in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
4. The institution maintains financial control over externally
funded or sponsored research and programs.
5. The institution provides a healthful and safe environment.
6. The institution operates and maintains physical facilities,
both on and off campus, that are adequate to serve the needs of the
institution's educational programs, support services, and mission-related
Elizabeth City State University, 1704 Weeksville Road, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 P: 252.335.3400