Elizabeth City State University's annual Summer Session provides graduate and undergraduate students from ECSU and other colleges and universities the opportunity to earn credits toward their degrees. It also provides extended learning opportunities for individuals who are seeking professional and personal development.
Who Should Attend?
- Current ECSU students
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students from other accredited institutions (transfer and transient)
- University graduates interested in graduate work
- Employees seeking professional development opportunities
- Lifelong learners
- Registration: March 19, 2018 - May 16, 2018
- 8 - Week Session: May 22 – July 20, 2018
- 5 - Week Session : May 22 – June 28, 2018
- Tuition and Fees Payment Deadline (Both Sessions): May 16, 2018
- Pre-registered students who have not paid tuition by the end of business on May 16, 2018 will be dropped from enrollment.
Dr. Chyna Crawford
Director of Summer School
344 Gilchrist Education and Psychology Complex
Campus Box 851
Phone: (252) 335-3113