Elizabeth City State University's annual Summer Session provides graduate and undergraduate students from ECSU and other colleges and universities the opportunity to earn credits toward their degrees. It also provides extended learning opportunities for individuals who are seeking professional and personal development.
Who Should Attend?
- Current ECSU students
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students from other accredited institutions (transfer and transient)
- University graduates interested in graduate work
- Employees seeking professional development opportunities
- Lifelong learners
- Registration: March 20, 2017 - April 4, 2017
- 8 - Week Session: May 23 – July 21, 2017
- 5 - Week Session 1: May 23 – June 29, 2017
- Tuition and Fees Payment Deadline (Both Sessions): May 17, 2017