Elizabeth City State University's annual Summer Session provides graduate and undergraduate students from ECSU and other colleges and universities the opportunity to earn credits toward their degrees. It also provides extended learning opportunities for individuals who are seeking professional and personal development.
Who Should Attend?
- Current ECSU students
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students from other accredited institutions (transfer and transient)
- University graduates interested in graduate work
- Employees seeking professional development opportunities
- Lifelong learners
- Registration: March 30 - May 1 ,2015
- Tuition and Fees Payment Deadline (Main and First Session): May 13, 2015
- Main Session: May 19 - July 23, 2015
- Session 1: May 19 - June 18, 2015
- Session 2: June 23 - July 23, 2015
- Last Day to Register and Pay for 2nd Session: June 5
Summer 2015 course listings will be available soon. ECSU will offer a wide variety of courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. We will have face-to-face, online, day, and evening classes in several subject areas.
Dr. Derrick L. Wilkins
Director • Department of General Studies & Extended Learning
Elizabeth City State University
112 Moore Hall