The E-SPARE Program provides a strong science curriculum enhanced by well designed co-curricular activities, including:
- Research opportunities under the guidance of faculty.
- Participation in concurrent supplemental instruction to enhance achievement in the student's major.
- Workshops and motivational seminars as well as three academic and career advisement sessions.
- Networking with ECSU faculty from the ECSU School of Mathematics, Science and Technology, and networking with alumni and prominent visiting scientists.
- Participation in biomedical science seminar series, workshops and scientific research bowl competitions.
- Paper presentations at national science symposia.
- Publishing papers in biomedical science journals.
- Engaging in activities that make each participant very competitive for acceptance into strong doctoral degree programs in the U.S.
More Program Benefits: