Complete applications for the 2014 Fall cohort must be submitted by April 18, 2014 to be eligible. You may print out the application using the link below, or you may request an application by phone, mail, or fax (please see MARC contact page). Please be sure to include the following for a complete application package:
- Completed Application Form (For a printable pdf form, you will need Adobe Reader to view and print this form.
- Documentation of Citizenship/Residency Status
- Copy of recent academic transcripts. Will accept unofficial with application, an official transcript will be needed if accepted to program.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation from faculty and Department Chair
- Personal / Career Statement to include your research experience and a 5 year Academic Plan of study
You may print the application and complete or complete online and submit to Demetrice Armwood. To request an application or to submit your completed application, please contact
Department of Chemistry, Geology, & Physics
Elizabeth City State University
3rd Floor - Jenkins Science Building, Room 304
1704 Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Phone: (252) 335-3375
Fax: (252) 335-3465