QEP Writing Studio Handouts
- GE 102 Rubric
- GE 103 Rubric
- MLA Formatting Guidelines
- Prewriting / Brainstorming
- Writing Introductions
- Writing Topic Sentences
- How to Write a Sandwich Paragraph
- The Works Cited (MLA Format)
- How to Handle Quotations and Paraphrases (MLA System)
- Writing a Literacy Narrative
- Writing Compare and Contrast Essays
- Writing an Analysis Essay
- The Technicalities of Argument Essays
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab: This source provides information to students about different modes of writing, research and citations, writing in various disciplines, etc.
- G.R. Little Library: The following link on the G.R. Little page provides students with additional information on how to use academic databases such as JSTOR and Academic Search Premier.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Writing Center: This source provides handouts on a variety of topics to aid with student writing.
- Winston-Salem State University: This website also provides a list of helpful websites, allowing students to choose a website a specific area that they need more information about.
- Plagiarism.org: This source includes an accessible list of guidelines and rules for identifying and avoiding plagiarism. It also includes quizzes on plagiarism, to test your knowledge.