Forms & Documents
Student Forms 2017-2018 (Academic Year Beginning August, 2017)
Completed and signed forms should be faxed, scanned and emailed or hand delivered using the following contact:
- Fax: 252-335-3729
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 230 Marion D. Thorpe, Sr. Administration Building
What is an IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter?
An IRS Verification of Non-filing letter provides proof that the IRS has no record of a filed Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the year requested.
Beginning with 2017-2018, non-tax filers selected for verification are required to submit a 2015 IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter to their schools financial aid office.
Non Tax filers can request and IRS Verification of Non-filing of their 2015 tax return status, free of charge, from the IRS by completing IRS Form 4506-T, which can be located online at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf. Mail or fax the completed IRS Form 4506-T to the address (or Fax number) provided on page 2 of Form 4506-T. Please do not mail, email, and/or fax IRS Form 4506-T to our office. Do not have your IRS Verification of Non-filing letter sent directly to ECSU.
What is a Tax Return Transcript?
An IRS Tax Return Transcript is required as proof of taxes for verification purposes. Students and/or parents who utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool and do not make changes to their tax information do not need to submit the IRS Tax Return Transcript. All other student/parents who are selected for verification must submit the IRS Tax Transcript. The Tax Return Transcript can be requested online at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. Click on the link "Get Transcript Online" or use options "Get Transcript by Mail". Requesting the transcript online is the quickest method but not all taxpayers can use this option.
Forms to Download:
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Child Support Paid Verification
- Identity Statement Educational Purpose
- Asset Information Verification
- Dependency Validation
- Financial Aid SAP Appeal
- FAFSA Signature Page
- Foundation Scholarship Application
- Loan Change Request Form
- Parent Head of Household Verification
- Second Degree (2nd) Degree/Teacher Certification Validation
- Student Head of Household Verification
- Special Circumstance Request
- Unusual Enrollment History Form