Job Expectations for All Student Employees
- Job duties are assigned by the supervisor and are expected to be efficiently carried out by the students
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify his/her supervisor when he/she is unable to work as scheduled.
- Students are expected to arrive on time and work scheduled hours.
- Students must dress appropriately with regards to assigned job.
- Supervisors have the right to terminate students from their work site and the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships will cancel your Federal Work Study award at anytime due to non-conformance.
- Students who work on campus are employed to perform duties that complement, not replace, full-time employees.
- The student’s first responsibility and priority is their academic success; with this in mind, students cannot work more than 20 hours per week.
- All students will be terminated from their position for poor job performance, dishonest practices, breach of confidentiality, or failure to report to work. If you are terminated for any reason this may affect your future employment at the University.