Elizabeth City State University uses National Student Clearinghouse to accept transcript orders over the Internet. All work attempted (undergraduate and graduate) is included on your transcript.
There are three ways you can submit your transcript request:
Through National Clearing House: This is the recommended method for any student who has attended ECSU since Fall 1994.
This is the quickest method for receiving your transript. Click here to order an electronic copy of your official transcript. **If you attended ECSU prior to Fall 1994, please complete the Transcript Request Form.
In person pickup: You can order your transcript through National Clearing House by clicking here and select an in-office pickup or visit the Office of the Registrar located in M.D. Thorpe building to use one of our computers to submit your order. Please allow 48 hours to process. Pick up hours are Monday - Friday 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A picture ID is required. If you wish to authorize someone other than yourself to pick up a transcript during business hours, a signed note from you granting that permission must be presented and your representative must present a picture ID. If we have a copy of your signature on file from a form such as FERPA, we can use that to verify your signature. If we do not have a copy of your signature on file, please include a photocopy of your driver's license to allow us to verify your signature. In addition, transcripts that are not picked up from our office within 30 days of the order date will be shredded, and no refunds or cancellations will be issued.
Transcript Request Form: If you attended ECSU prior to Fall 1994 or if the National Clearing House site is not working, please complete the Transcript Request Form.
Procedure for Enrolled Students
All currently enrolled students should follow the instructions below. The enrolled
student fee is $2.00 per copy (unofficial copies can be printed from your Self Service Banner account).
Students can email in the form, email to email@example.com or submit it to the Registrar's Office after paying the fee to the cashier.
Procedure for Non-Enrolled Student: (Online Form)
- Complete the transcript form leaving no question unanswered (unanswered questions only delay request)
- Print the request form.
- Sign your request (Requests that are not signed will not be processed); also, if authorizing someone else to pick up, please indicate on signed form.
- Enclose the processing fee ($5.00) per copy in the form of a money order, cashier's check or personal check (personal checks have a clearance time of 5-10 working days)
- Mail to the address as shown on the form or as follows:
Elizabeth City State University
Office of the Registrar, CB 953
1704 Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
- Email the completed form (signature required) to the Registrar's Office email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have a copy of your signature on file from a form such as FERPA, we can use that to verify your signature. If we do not have a copy of your signature on file, please include a photocopy of your driver's license to allow us to verify your signature.We do not accept transcript requests by fax. Requests received by fax will not be processed.
- Payment must be made with a One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization Form to the University Cashier (open until 4:00 p.m. daily), 252.335.3207 after the request has been faxed. Do not fax credit card information to the Office of the Registrar.