Change E-Mail/Domain Password
ECSU policy requires all Email/Domain accounts include at least 8 characters, contain letters, numbers, and symbols from at least 3 of the 4 categories.
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special character (e.g.,!, @, #, *,?)
For faculty and staff, users are required to change their email/domain password every 90 days (effective November 13, 2014). These changes were made to comply with the University Network Security Policy 700.2.2, and will apply consistently to all applications (Banner, SciQuest, etc.) on campus. For students, users are required to change their domain password every 90 days.
Students that are unable to change their email password. Submit a request to reset your email password, click here.
- On a campus computer, log into the computer with your domain username and password.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE keys.
- Select the Change a Password link.
- Type in Old Password.
- Type in New Password and Confirm Password (Password is case sensitive).
- Click on the circle with the arrow.