Students need a SSB PIN in order to logon to ECSU SSB to access their Banner Self-Serve information. Students can access this information from any computer, on or off campus, that has Internet access. By accessing Banner Self-Serve, students can:
- Retrieve information about your academic standing
- Verify/print your course schedule
- Check your grades as they are being processed
- Confirm your address, degree, major, and advisor on file with the registrar
- View/print your academic history
- Check your Financial Aid information, account summary, and academic status
- Register online
To access your Banner Self-Serve information:
- Open a Web browser.
- Logon to ECSU SSB. Your User Name is your banner Id which begin 97 and your Password is your six-digit Banner PIN.
- Click the Banner tab.
You will have access to the Student Services option, which includes:
- Registration Add/Drop Classes
- View your Student Bill/Make Payments
- View your Class Schedule Grid
- See a Detailed Schedule Listing
- View your Academic Transcript
- Check your Status
- View your Overall Status of Financial Aid
- Plus much more
You will also have access to the Personal Information option, which includes:
- Change PIN
- Change Security Question