Open House at the ECSU
We invite you to attend our Open Houses! Open House events are open to prospective
freshmen, high school dual-enrollment students, transfers, and military/veterans.
Parents and guardians are invited to attend as well. Open House at ECSU will give
you behind-the-scenes access to our professors, our students, and our campus. You
can also learn about our academic programs and life outside of the classroom. We can't
wait to meet YOU!
- TOUR our beautiful campus;
- MEET the Viking family- students, faculty, staff, and alumni;
- LEARN about our outstanding academic programs from Aviation to Teaching to Business and Music
- ATTEND sessions and get answers to your questions about admissions, financial aid and scholarships, career services, athletics, transfer services, veterans/military services, international opportunities, and more;
- VISIT residence halls and learn about student life and more...
OPEN HOUSE DATES
Fall Open House: November 4, 2017
(Transfer Open House: November 3)
Winter Open House: February 3, 2018
(Transfer Open House: February 2)
(Winter Homecoming: ECSU Basketball vs. Bowie State Univ.)
Spring Open House: April 14, 2018
(Transfer Open House: April 13)
REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE
For currently registered users: Login to your Viking Portal account (click HERE for portal access) and register for open house!
Otherwise, click HERE, enter your information to create your account and register for Open House!
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
REGISTRATION: 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
PROGRAM BEGINS: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: ECSU Campus, 1704 Weeksville Road, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
For more information, please call (252) 335-3305/1.800.347.ECSU (3278)