ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION BELOW!
Dear ECSU Students:
THE PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR THE FALL 2014 TERM IS AUGUST 11, 2014. Fall 2014 course schedules will be cancelled for students who have not made satisfactory payment arrangements by 4:00 p.m. on August 11, 2014. Satisfactory payment arrangements mean any charges prior to the Fall 2014 is paid in full.
- The 1st DROP DATE of classes for all pre-registered students for fall 2014 who have not been cleared by Student Accounts will be August 11, 2014.
- SSB will be available beginning August 12, 2014 for classes to be added back before the 2nd Drop Date of August 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
- SSB will be available beginning August 19, 2014 for classes to be added back before the end of late Registration on August 25, 2014.
- Students residing on campus MUST be cleared by Student Accounts before receiving room keys.
- Students with meal plans MUST be cleared by Student Accounts before utilizing your meal plan in the Cafeteria.
- All students MUST be cleared by Student Accounts by 4:00 p.m. on August 25, 2014.
Please contact the Office of Student Accounts, (252) 335-3471 and the Office of Financial Aid, (252) 335-3283/(800) 529-8146, if you have questions or concerns regarding the clearance process.
Proceed to Students Accounts