The Division of Student Affairs provides many opportunities for students to develop personally and socially through active engagement in experiences such as community service, career exploration, health and fitness, and campus life. We strive to create and promote an environment in which students can develop into mature, well-rounded citizens who are self-disciplined and aware of the lifelong process of education. Our programs and services provide opportunities for leadership and promote a climate conducive to intellectual stimulation and integrity while fostering respect for diversity.
The Division of Student Affairs includes:
- Career Services | (252) 335-3355
- Counseling and Testing | (252) 335-3273
- The Office of the Dean of Students | (252) 335-3276
- Student Conduct | (252) 335-3276
- Student Health Services | (252) 335-3267
- Student Engagement | (252) 335-3143
- Student Orientation | (252) 335-3276
- Housing and Residence Life | (252) 335-3761
The division is administered by the Chief Student Affairs Officer.
Division of Student Affairs
C. W. Griffin Hall, Suite 200
(252) 335-3276 | email@example.com