Division of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs provides many opportunities for students to develop personally and socially through active engagement in experiences such as community service, career exploration, health and fitness, and campus life. We strive to create and promote an environment in which students can develop into mature, well-rounded citizens who are self-disciplined and aware of the lifelong process of education. Our programs and services provide opportunities for leadership and promote a climate conducive to intellectual stimulation and integrity while fostering respect for diversity.
The Division of Student Affairs includes:
- Career Services | (252) 335-3355
- Counseling and Testing | (252) 335-3273
- The Office of the Dean of Students | (252) 335-3276
- Student Conduct | (252) 335-3276
- Student Health Services | (252) 335-3267
- Student Engagement | (252) 335-3143
- Student Orientation | (252) 335-3276
- Housing and Residence Life | (252) 335-3761
Office of Student Affairs
C. W. Griffin Hall, Suite 500
(252) 335-3276 | email@example.com
Individuals who believe they have experienced or witnessed crimes, University policy violations, acts of sexual misconduct, or other questionable incidents related to student behavior are encouraged to report these incidents to appropriate University resources. If you have questions about how or whether to report, a representative of the Office of the Dean of Students is available to meet with you.
Everyone is encouraged to contact the Elizabeth City State University Police Department
in the case of an emergency at 252-335-3266.