The Student Activities and Office of Student Life at Elizabeth City State University (ECSU) is more than just a place. Student Activities serves as a guide for ECSU students in molding and creating their Viking Pride experience.
We understand that student involvement outside of the classroom contributes to the importance of learning gains and a holistic well rounded college experience that prepares students for opportunities after graduation.
The Student Activities and Office of Student Life hopes to serve as a catalyst to engage and involve students by:
- Advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- Inspiring students to become active members of the campus and their communities
- Coordinate and implement educational, cultural, social activities and recreational programs for the students and local
- Implement programs that foster interactions among the diverse members of the University community
- Maintaining lively spaces and resources for student-focused initiatives that enrich our campus culture
- Designing and supporting programs, venues and resources that cultivate student expression