- Counseling & Testing Center
- Health Services: Student Health Services can be reached at 252.335.3267.
- Office of Student Affairs: The Office of Student Affairs can be reached at 252.335.3276.
- Title IX Coordinator: ECSU's Title IX coordinator can be reached at 252.335.3785.
- University Police: The University Police can be reached at 252.335.3266.
- Women's Center: The Women's Center can be reached at 252.335.853 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Albemarle Hopeline: Hopeline can be reached at 252.338.5338. The rape crisis hotline can be reached at 252.338.3011.
- Clerk of Court Office, Elizabeth City: The Clerk of Court Office can be reached at 252.331.4756.
- District Attorney's Office: The Office of the District Attorney (First Prosecutorial District) may be reached at 252.331.4530.
- Elizabeth City Police Department: it is an emergency, please call 911. Otherwise, the Police Department can be reached at 252.335.4321.
- Legal Aid of North Carolina: Legal Aid's closest office is located in Ahoskie, NC, and can be reached at 252.332.5124.
- NCCASA: NC-CASA can be reached at 919.871.1015.
- Pasquotank County Magistrates: Pasquotank County Magistrates can be reached at 252.331.4599.
- Pasquotank Department of Social Services: Pasquotank's Department of Social Service can be reached at 252.338.2126.
- Pasquotank Sheriff's Office: The Sheriff's Office can be reached at 252.338.2191.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center: Sentara Albemarle Medical Center's phone number is 252.335.0531.
- Albemarle Hopeline (24-hour rape crisis hotline) 252.338.3011
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (24-hour hour violence prevention hotline; dedicated to LGBTQ individuals) 212.714.1141
- National Dating Abuse Helpline (24-hour peer advocate dating abuse hotline) 1.866.331.9474
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (24-hour hotline) 1.800.799.7233
- One Love MyPlan App (tool for determining whether a relationship is unhealthy and for safety planning) Available for free download in iTunes App Store and Google Play