Contact Us

Contact Us


Academic Affairs:
Inquire about academic programs and events.

(252) 335-3291


Inquire about admission requirements, enrollment status,  Campus Tours, Open House, Transfer Process
(252) 335-3305


Comments or questions about Self Service Banner (Students) (252) 335-3300 (Registrar's Office)
Comments or questions about Self Service Banner (Faculty/Staff) (252) 335-3874
Comments or questions Internet Native Banner (252) 335-3160


Business and Finance:
Questions about Business and Finance Administration; Office of the Controller; Budget and Financial Planning; Procurement and Materials Management; and Auxiliary Operations, which includes Student Dining Services, Student Stores, Campus Mailroom andthe Copying and Duplicating Center.


(252) 335-3220


Campus Information
General questions about the university and activities.


(252) 335-3400


Chancellor's Office

(252) 335-3228


Central Reservations
Mickey L. Burnim Fine Arts Center, Floyd L Robinson Auditorium,  K.E. White Center, Moore Hall Auditorium, G. R. Little Library Theatre
Inquire about building availability and rentals

(252) 335-3478


Counseling & Testing:
Inquire about New Student Orientation, placement testing, and counseling services.


(252) 335-3834


Distance Education:
Comments or questions about online learning, Blackboard Learn, Echo360 Lecture Capture, and NBC Learn.


(252) 335-3699/ (252) 335-3112
Toll-Free: (877) 432-7662
24/7 Blackboard Online Support Center: 1-866-321-7157


Graduate Education:
Questions about admittance, graduate courses and programs.


(252) 335-3187


Comments or questions about ECSU E-mail.


(252) 335-3532


Housing & Residence Life:
General questions about residence life, the residence halls and room selection.


(252) 335-3761


For general questions concerning Library services.

(252) 335-3586


Registrar's Office:
Questions about transcripts, class schedules, and registration.


(252) 335-3300


Student Accounts:
Questions about student billing, tuition and fees, processing payments for tuition and fees, processing adjustments on accounts and issuing disbursements.


(252) 335-3566


Student Affairs:
Questions about Student Engagement, Student Health Services, Commuter Student Services, Counseling and Testing, Housing & Residence Life, Student Disability Services, New Student Orientation.


(252) 335-3276


Student With Special Needs
For more information click Here


(252) 335-3642


Student Health Services


(252) 335-3267

University Police:
Questions about Parking

(252) 335-3265