In order to be awarded the Master's Degree, each student must:
- Complete a minimum of 36 semester hours of graduate credit applicable to the program;
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours of credit in courses offered at Elizabeth City State University;
- Submit an Admissions to Candidacy Application;
- Complete an Application for Graduation;
- At the end of the Transformational Teaching Project (TTP), candidates will have the following artifacts: (A) an introductory report that identifies the problem, the team, the context process, and content of the project; (B) a review of the literature; (C) documentary evidence and (D) final reflection.
- The four artifacts will be submitted to the university in an electronic format (e.g. PowerPoint). All artifacts will be included in this product through links to word documents, video documentation, state standards, etc. The product will include an introductory description of how it met all NC Standards for Graduate Teacher Candidates.