All employees and students at Elizabeth City State University have access to a free e-mail account.
Username: First initial, middle initial, last name, three digit number. (Example: jtsmith123).
Check Student E-Mail Directory for possible variations of your e-mail account and username.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Example: email@example.com)
Password: Banner ID #
Passwords are required to be changed every 30 days to keep the account secure and needs to be at least 6 characters.
Note: New shortcuts added to the side bar.
Microsoft Outlook Web Access Personalized Features
In the Options folder:
- Out of Office Assistant -- Automatically replies to incoming e-mail messages;
- Messaging Options -- Edit signature;
- Spelling Options -- Always check spelling before sending;
- Privacy and Junk E-Mail Prevention -- Filter Junk E-Mail;
- Reminder Options -- Enables reminders for the Calendar and Tasks; and
- Password -- Change your password
In the Rules folder:
- Move a message to a specified folder; and
- Forward messages to another e-mail account -- option to keep a copy in the Inbox folder.
ECSU's E-Mail Retention and Computer Use Policy
The E-Mail Retention and Computer Use Policy governs your use of the University's E-Mail resources. By accepting and using your e-mail account, you agree to adhere to this policy. This policy is posted on the web at: http://www.ecsu.edu/administration/legal/docs/policymanual.pdf.
For More Information:
For more information on using Microsoft Outlook Web Access, log into your e-mail account and click on the Help Button.
If you have any Questions/Problems regarding this account contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or IT Client Services at 335-3532.