Five Students Prepare for Senior Recitals
Whether it has been the symphony orchestra, marching band, jazz band, or choral performances, the performing art students have given audiences a lot of joy. So when five seniors prepare for the May 13, commencement ceremony, they are also preparing for their senior recitals, and they want to spread that joy once more time.
Beginning Monday, April 24, through Friday, April 28, these performing arts students will give their final recitals inside the Floyd L. Robinson Auditorium at the Mickey L. Burnim Fine Arts Center. The Elizabeth City State University community, and public at large, is welcome to attend.
· Monday, April 24, 6 p.m., Gilbert Avent on saxophone.
· Wednesday, April 26, 6 p.m., Aldric Raynor on trombone.
· Wednesday, April 26, 7:30 p.m., Travis Gatling, trombone.
· Thursday, April 27, 7:30 p.m., Tiffany Bryan, soprano performance.
· Friday, April 28, 6 p.m., Keiman Holloway on percussion.