Elizabeth City State University's annual Summer Session provides graduate and undergraduate students from ECSU and other colleges and universities the opportunity to earn credits toward their degrees. It also provides extended learning opportunities for individuals who are seeking professional and personal development.
Who Should Attend?
- Current ECSU students
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students from other accredited institutions (transfer and transient)
- University graduates interested in graduate work
- Employees seeking professional development opportunities
- Lifelong learners
- Registration: March 21 – April 5, 2016
- Main Session: May 24 – July 28, 2016
- Session 1: May 24 – June 24, 2016
- Tuition and Fees Payment Deadline (Main and First Session): May 18, 2016
- Session 2: June 28 – July 28, 2016
- Tuition and Fees Deadline for 2nd Session: June 22, 2016