Graduate Student Council (GSC)
The Graduate Student Council (GSC) is dedicated to:
- Serve as the official representative body of the students enrolled in graduate programs at Elizabeth City State University.
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues, both internal and external, of concern to graduate students.
- Represent graduate student interests before the Elizabeth City State University faculty and administration.
- Organize, promote, and conduct activities beneficial to graduate student life.
- Disseminate information of interest to students pursuing graduate education at Elizabeth City State University.
- Provide support and assistance to Graduate Student Organizations.
- Own and manage property and accounts which will assist in securing the above objectives.
- Select graduate students for appointment to university committees.
- Provide a common association among graduate students in all departments of the university represented with graduate programs.