Institutional Effectiveness, Research & Assessment
The mission of the office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, & Assessment (IERA) is to provide leadership and support in developing and managing the institutional assessment, data management/research, and planning processes. The office of IERA provides feedback for continuous improvement to fulfill the mission and goals of the university.
To accomplish its mission, the Office:
- Plans and implements strategies to assess the extent to which the university achieves its mission and strategic goals.
- Collects, organizes, maintains, and analyzes institutional data to support university administration, operations, decision making, and planning.
- Coordinates a comprehensive method of evaluation for all academic programs and administrative units that contribute to the mission and strategic goals of the university.
- Provides leadership and administrative support for the university's learning outcomes assessment processes.
- Supports the implementation of improvements established due to assessment and evaluation.
- Integrates, where possible, internal evaluation processes with external accrediting and reporting needs.
The office of IERA is committed to providing efficient and responsive services to support strategic planning, assessment, and institutional research. The office of IERA is under the direction of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.