Readmission: Reinstatement of Former Students
Students with a break in their enrollment studies of less than six (6) years are governed by the catalog of initial enrollment to the university.
Students with a break in their enrollment studies of more than six (6) years are governed by the catalog year of readmittance to the university.
Students wishing to return to the university after voluntary or involuntary absence must apply for readmission, and complete one of the following processes:
Students who have had a break in their education studies of less than two (2) years with no additional college course work, since their last date of attendance at ECSU, should:
- report to the Admissions' Office and complete a re-admit form.
- see an academic advisor to review course curriculum requirements.
Students who have had a break in their education studies of more than two (2) years and/or attended another institution since attending ECSU should:
- report to the Admissions Office;
- complete an application and pay the admissions fee;
- evaluate all new course work, if needed; and
- see an Academic Advisor to review course curriculum requirements.
Students seeking readmission should apply for financial aid at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester of enrollment. Students who do not apply for aid as stipulated will be required to pay the full cost of attendance at enrollment. Students with an outstanding account will not be readmitted until their balance is paid in full.