- Transfer your military education benefits to your child. This can be done by contacting the Department of Veteran Affairs (1-888-GIBILL-1).
- Develop a VONAPP (Veterans Online Application)application through the GI Bill website. Request to receive a Certificate of Eligibility that has your student's name on it. We cannot accept Certificates of Eligibility for dependents if it does not have their name on it.
- Have your student complete the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Student Consent Form. Submit this form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Work with your student to follow the Student Checklist so they can receive their military education benefits at The Elizabeth City State University.
- Admitted Student Checklist
- Returning Student Checklist