Elizabeth City State University Zoom Backgrounds
Miss campus? We do, too. So the Office of Communications and Marketing has created
a variety of ECSU-branded formal, informal, and campus scenery University-branded
backgrounds to bring a Viking look and feel to all your digital learning and virtual
Zoom is a cloud-based service that provides simple online meetings, content sharing
and video conferencing capability. You do not need a Zoom account to attend a Zoom
meeting. Only the host is required to have an account to enable the scheduling of
How to Download
- Right Click the image of your choice
- Click “Save as” and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, folder, etc.)
How to Change Your Zoom Background
- Open your Zoom application
- Go to settings and navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
- If you have already enabled virtual background, you can turn it on during a meeting.
- In a Zoom meeting, click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click the + button and download the ECSU-branded backgrounds.
- You may have to deselect "mirror my video” in the video settings tab. This setting will cause the logo/image to appear backward to you, however, the users you are talking to will see it displayed correctly.
How to use virtual backgrounds on Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-Background