Frequently Asked Questions for faculty
- How do I reset my INB password?
- How do I change the seating capacity for a particular class?
- Who do I contact if the system will not allow me to post the Last Day of Attendance for final grades?
- Who do I contact if a student has not attended my class during the first two weeks of the semester?
- How does a student drop a class?
- Can a student drop all their courses?
- How does a student withdraw from the University?
- How do I change a grade?
- How do I release a hold on a student's account?
- What holds should I release on a student's acccount?
- Go to www.ecsu.edu
- Click Inside ECSU
- Click Submit IT helpdesk Ticket
- Enter your domain username and password (same username and password when you log into your computer)
- Select ECSU for the organization
- Click Login
- Click Have a problem? Report It.
- Complete the form
- Click Apply Changes
- Click Save
Once you submit your ticket, you’ll receive an email that confirms IT has received your request. For detailed instructions, click here.
You must contact the department chair to request changes. ONLY Academic Affairs can change seating capacity or any changes to the schedule.
Contact the office of the registrar at (252) 335-3300.
You should attempt to contact the student then download and complete the Never Attended Report form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
The student must log into Self Service Banner.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click Registration.
- Click Add/Drop/course withdrawal.
No. If a student drops all courses they must officially withdraw from the university. They will need to contact the Office of the Registrar.
Students who wish to withdraw from the University must visit the Office of the Registrar to begin the withdrawal process. The Registrar will explain the process, the consequences and the possible options relative to withdrawing from the University.
Complete a Grade Change form and submit to Academic Affairs.
All holds are released within INB on SOAHOLD. Get detailed instructions on how to release holds, here.
Advisors should only be releasing Advisor Pre-Registration holds. Do not remove Transcript, Student Account, Athletic, or Veteran Holds.