Blackboard Ultra - Faculty Ambassadors
The new Blackboard course interface is significantly different from the Original course we’ve had for the last fourteen plus years, marking a notable change for ECSU faculty. All faculty will need time and support to prepare their courses through the migration to Ultra.
Throughout the transition to the new course interface, Ultra Faculty Ambassadors will communicate information to departments and college peers, respond to basic questions about using Ultra, and provide feedback to the Office of Distance Education about any concerns or functionality requests.
What makes a good Ultra Ambassador?
- User-friendly - You are collegial and share best practices, resources & information with peers.
- Learned - You seek opportunities to acquire new knowledge & skills.
- Transformative - You perceive change as an opportunity.
- Responsive - You pass constructive feedback back to the Office of Distance Education.
- Accomplished - You stand out as an expert in using Blackboard for teaching.