Obtaining a U.S. Passport
ECSU students and other area residents who would like to obtain a passport are recommended to complete the following steps:
- Complete form DS-11, which can be found at the Office of International Programs, 118 Moore Hall.
- Find state-certified birth certificate, passport photo, and photo ID. These will be required.
- Call 252-331-4871. Make appointment with Ms. Pritchard, Camden County Court. Please note that there IS no office in Pasquotank County that provides passports. The closest is in Camden.
- Provide a check for $110 (U.S. Dept. of State) AND $30.60 in CASH.
- Go to 117 North N.C. 343, Camden, NC.
- Meet with Ms. Pritchard at court.
- Wait around 6 weeks for passport.