First Day Complete!
Our First Day Complete program gives you access to all of your course materials, no need to shop around!
- Receive all your course materials before the first day of class
- Save 35-50% on the cost of course materials each term
- Benefit from a highly personalized concierge service
HOW IT WORKS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
First Day® Complete Program
First Day® Complete is a course materials fulfillment program that lowers the cost of course materials and ensures students have their required course materials on the first day of class.
- Register for your classes and the bookstore will start preparing your course materials
- One month before classes start, you will receive an email instructing you to select your delivery preference (in-store pickup or shipped directly to you)
- An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pickup or when it ships
- Your digital materials will be delivered for your course(s) within LMS
Currently, the program is available to all Undergraduate students.
The program does not include consumables that cannot be returned and reused such as lab goggles, dissection kits, molecular model kids, engineering kits or nursing kits.
All eligible students will be automatically enrolled in the First Day® Complete Program.
• The book rental fee is a mandatory fee for all undergraduate students.
• Fee will be charged at $30 per credit. Full-time student (12-18 credit ) will pay $360.00.
• This fee will be billed to your student account.
• Graduate students may purchase their books or rent directly from Barnes and Nobles College.
The program provides all required textbooks, lab manuals, access codes and digital textbook versions to eligible students.
Yes, the program provides you with the option to purchase textbooks at a reduced rate during the return period.
Yes, you will still be required to return continuation course textbooks. You will be issued the same title for the next semester of the continuation course.
More details coming soon!!!
The deadline to return all rental textbooks is the last day of finals. Students will receive email reminders about the rental deadline to their email address.