Forms & Documents

Forms & Documents


Various forms and documents in which to do with Auxiliary Services are found here. You also may find forms on the respective areas web pages that will have additional information or instruction.


- Viking ID Request Form (LINK)

***Please remember your first card is free, however there is a $20 replacement fee if the card is lost or stolen.   If an ID card is damaged, there is a $10 replacement fee, providing the damage card is turned in at the same time.   At this time, we are not accepting cash payments please make sure to pay for your ID Card prior to your appointment.   You may pay for your Viking ID Card at the Cashier’s office located on the 1st floor in the Marion Thorpe Building.  Or you may pay at the Campus Bookstore located inside the New Student Center.   Please make sure to bring your receipt of payment at the time of your appointment. ***


- Meal Plan Cancellation Form  (LINK)

*** Students who wish to cancel their meal plan must complete a Meal Plan Cancellation Form.  All students residing in University Housing and Residence Life are required to have a meal plan. Students who cancel or buy out of their Housing Contract for any reason or are evicted from Residence Life will require a $100 cancellation fee for canceling their Meal Plan. This fee is applicable to any semester in which your meal plan is cancelled.***


- Meal Plan Change Form  (LINK)

*** Meal plan changes must be requested within the first week of the academic semester. After the first week of classes, changes to meal plans are no longer accepted.  All freshmen students who reside in University Housing and Residence Life must have a 19 meal plan. ***




  • Reservation Cancellation Request  (Web)


  • Vending Machine Issue Report  (PDF)
  • Vending Machine Locations  (PDF)


  • Viking ID Account Summary  (Web)    
  • Account Transactions  (Web
  •  Board Transactions (Web)
  • Account Statements (Web)