After being awarded Federal Work-Study

How to Accept or Decline Federal Work-Study

After Federal Work Sudy aid has been awarded, students must accept or decline Federal Work-Study.


1. Go to

2. Choose the option Banner at the top of the page.

3. Login to Self Service Banner (SSB) Login

4. Click Enter Secure Area

5. Enter BANNER ID (97#)

6. Enter PIN (DOB mmddyy, unless it has been changed)

7. Click the “Financial Aid” Tab

8. Click “Award

9. Click “Accept Award Offer by Aid Year

10. Select Aid Year select the current Award Year

11. Click “Terms and Conditions: (scroll to bottom of page to ACCEPT/DECLINE)"

12. Click "Accept Reward Offer"