Degree & Enrollment Verification
Elizabeth City State University has obtained the services of National Student Clearinghouse
to provide degree and enrollment verification. All requests for verifications will
be referred to the National Student Clearinghouse.
Current students can obtain a enrollment verification certificate by accessing Self Service Banner Account.
- Login Self Service Banner.
- Click Student Records.
- Click NSC Enrollment Verification.
- Under Obtain an enrollment certificate. Choose current enrollment or all enrollment.
- Click on Obtain an enrollment certificate.
- The enrollment certificate will display as a PDF document. Click on the Printer icon to print the certificate.
- Select the Close command to close the certificate.
Degree verifications are typically available approximately one month after the last day of exams for a graduating semester (fall and spring).
Third Party Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse is our authorized agent for providing degree and
enrollment verifications. Third parties requesting this information, please contact
the National Student Clearinghouse at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
Contacting the Office of the Registrar will only result in a referral to the National Student Clearinghouse.
If you are a current Elizabeth City State University student, or the National Student Clearinghouse is unavailable please contact the Office of the Registrar at (252) 335-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.