Setup Vacation Message
- Login to your ECSU email account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Gear.
- Select Settings link.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Vacation Responder section, select the Vacation responder on radio button.
- Fill in the date range, subject, and message.
- You can limit who can see your vacation response:
- Check the box next to Only send a response to people in my Contacts if you don't want everyone who emails you to know that you're away from your mail.
- If you use Google Apps, you'll also see an option to only send a response to people in your domain. If you check both of these boxes, only people who are in your contacts and your domain will receive the automatic response.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Microsoft Outlook Web App (Faculty/Staff)
- Log into your email Account.
- Click on the Options button.
- Under the Out of Office Assistant, select the "I'm currently out of the office."
- Type the message you would like to have automatically sent when someone sends an email message.
- Click on the Save and Close button.
- Click the Log Off button when finished to prevent the next user from accessing your account.
Note: To remove the vacation message, unselect "I'm currently out of the office.