Page Content Editing:
- The Office of Communications and Marketing is responsible for editing top-level pages.
- The Office of Communications and Marketing is responsible for approving page editors.
- OUCampus is responsible for page editor training in the use of the Content Management System.
- Human Resources is responsible for editing the Employee Directory.
- Divisions and Departments are responsible for editing content on their pages. Please consult the Page Editor Directory below for content updates. If you have no page editor and wish to become a page editor please contact Office of Communications and Marketing for approval.
The ECSU Web Standards are located at: https://www.ecsu.edu/administration/information-technology/web/index.html
Page Editor Directory
OUCampus Page Editor Training and Resources:
The Division of Information Technology (DIT) edits content ONLY on pages within the DIT website. Please refer any content edits to your area page editor listed above. If there is no page editor listed, please contact Communications and Marketing listed above. OUCampus training is mandatory for all webpage editors. Once training is complete, please contact the Office of Communications and Marketing for a username and temporary password.
Monthly Orientation Training by OUCampus:
- On Demand 24/7 Page Editor Training:
OUCampus Quick Reference Guide:
- Help section located within the application (upper right corner), please consult this page editor resource