It's Up to You!
From new grads to those who just celebrated their 50th year reunion, from local businesses to multinational corporations, there's a wide variety of Vikings who want to support Elizabeth City State University - and that's why there are so many ways to contribute. Regardless of your stage in life, it's easy to choose an option that's right for you. Gifts generally fall into one of two categories: outright gifts or planned gifts. An outright gift may be a check you write or and online donation you submit for your annual contribution. A planned gift could take the form of an endowment or capital project. Both options are easy. But more important, both options provide funding that's crucial to help ECSU move forward on its Path to Prominence.
Discover the many ways of giving listed below, or contact us today!
Elizabeth City State University
Office of University Advancement
1704 Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27909
Ways to Give
- Make a one time gift today!
- Give Online
- Make a gift through check or money order.
- Please print the gift form and mail it along with your contribution. Checks and money orders should be made payable to: The ECSU Foundation, P.O. Box 1467, Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27906.
- Make a credit card payment
- Give Online using a credit or debit card, or you may call your gift in at 252-335-3225. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Donate to the Annual Giving.
- The Annual Fund supports the education of every student as well as the university. It is the most comprehensive manner your charitable contribution can impact the university. Contact us via e-mail at Give Online or call 252-335-3225.
- Establish Matching Gifts through your employer
- Set up an Electronic Fund Transfer. Call us at 252-335-3225 to learn more.
- Establish a Planned Gift
- Sponsor an event
- Learn about campus Naming Opportunities
- Establish an endowment, scholarship or professorship