Open House at ECSU
We invite you to attend our Open Houses! Open House events are open to prospective
freshmen, high school dual-enrollment students, transfers, and military/veterans.
Parents and guardians are invited to attend as well. Open House at ECSU will give
you behind-the-scenes access to our professors, our students, and our campus. You
can also learn about our academic programs and life outside of the classroom. We can't
wait to meet YOU!
- TOUR our beautiful campus;
- MEET the Viking family- students, faculty, staff, and alumni;
- LEARN about our outstanding academic programs from Aviation to Teaching to Business and Music
- ATTEND sessions and get answers to your questions about admissions, financial aid and scholarships, career services, athletics, transfer services, veterans/military services, international opportunities, and more;
- VISIT residence halls and learn about student life and more...
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
- Fall Open House: October 12, 2019
- Winter Open House: February 1, 2020 (Winter Homecoming)
- Spring Open House: April 18, 2020 (Viking Fest)
REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE
- For currently registered users: Login to your Viking Portal account (click HERE for portal access) and register for open house!
- Otherwise, click HERE, enter your information to create your account and register for Open House!
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM
FOR HIGH SCHOOL & TRANSFER STUDENTS
On-Site Registration: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Program: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Mickey L. Burnim Fine Arts Center| ECSU Campus, 1704 Weeksville Road, Elizabeth City, NC