Frequently Asked Questions/Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
All persons entering stadium complex must have a game ticket.
1. The difference between tailgate parking and stadium parking?
Tailgating tickets are for one vehicle and a tailgating spot. The stadium parking pass comes with this package so that the participant can park his or her vehicle in the stadium lot. ALL TAILGATERS MUST PURCHASE TWO (2) GAME TICKETS.
2. Where is general parking?
General parking is located at the Sports Complex and the old RBC Building. There will be shuttle buses operating on game day to get people back and forth to the stadium.
3. What time does tailgating start and end?
Gates open at 7:00 am. Movement of vehicles and/or delivery of supplies ends in tailgating area at 11:00 am. The stadium must be cleared of all tailgating supplies by 10:30 pm.
4. What are the prices for game tickets?
Advance ticket cost is $20.00. Game day ticket cost is $30.00. Each person in vehicle will be required to have a game ticket before they can enter the complex.
5. Do I need to purchase a ticket for my infant or toddler?
Tickets need only be purchased for individuals aged 6 and over. 5 and under are free.
6. How much does it cost to park at the Complex on game day?
General parking-$5.00; Stadium Parking-$10.00; fifth wheelers and mobile units-$90.00 (Includes (1) parking pass and (2) two game tickets) per unit. Fifth wheelers and mobile units can arrive as early as Friday at 5pm and must clear the stadium Saturday no later than 12 midnight. Tailgating slots are $80.00 and include (1) stadium parking pass for a vehicle and (2) two game tickets. Fifth wheelers and RV's with a vehicle in tow will receive one free stadium parking pass as well.
7. Do I need a game ticket if I only want to tailgate?
Yes. You must purchase a game ticket to tailgate, even if you do not plan on going to the game.
8. Is there a list of festivities available?
Yes. Click here for more information.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED:
- You must have a game ticket to enter the Tailgating area.
- This permit must be displayed at all times.
- Parking will only be allowed in designated areas only.
- No Public display of alcohol will be permitted.
- Public drunkenness will not be tolerated.
- All vehicles must remain stationary once in parking area.
- All vehicles must be removed from tailgating area by 11pm.
- No vehicle re-entry will be allowed into tailgating area after 11am.