Frequently Asked Questions/Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
All persons entering stadium complex must have a game ticket.
1. The difference between tailgate parking and stadium parking?
Tailgating tickets are for one vehicle and a tailgating spot. The stadium parking pass comes with this package so that the participant can park his or her vehicle in the stadium lot. ALL TAILGATERS MUST PURCHASE TWO (2) GAME TICKETS.
2. What time does tailgating start and end?
Gates open at 7:00 am. Movement of vehicles and/or delivery of supplies ends in tailgating area at 11:00 am. The stadium must be cleared of all tailgating supplies by 10:30 pm.
3. What are the prices for game tickets?
Ticket cost is $25.00. Each person is will be required to have a game ticket before they can enter the complex.
4. Do I need to purchase a ticket for my infant or toddler?
Tickets need only be purchased for individuals aged 6 and over. 5 and under are free.
5. How much does it cost to park at the Complex on game day?
See Rocky Mount Parks and Recreation for parking information.
7. Do I need a game ticket if I only want to tailgate?
Yes. You must purchase a game ticket to tailgate, even if you do not plan on going to the game.
8. Is there a list of festivities available?
Yes. Click here for more information.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED:
- You must have a game ticket to enter the Tailgating and Stadium areas.
- This permit must be displayed at all times.
- Parking will only be allowed in designated areas only.
- No Public display of alcohol will be permitted.
- Public drunkenness will not be tolerated.
- All vehicles must remain stationary once in parking area.
- All vehicles must be removed from tailgating area by 11pm.
- No vehicle re-entry will be allowed into tailgating area after 11am.