Vendor Requirements and Notices
Elizabeth City State University Department of Athletics invites all vendors to market their product with the stipulation that they will abide by policies set and that their product in no way violates any university, state, city or federal laws. The home site will operate the general concession; selling drinks, hot dogs, and popcorn; therefore, no one will be permitted to sell these items. We will have limited space, so you are encouraged to secure your permit early.
Food vendors must contact NASH COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT to ensure food service requirements are met and/or verify your 503C status. Please contact Lori Boone at the health department (252) 459-1312.
Vendor permits must be secured on or before September 16, 2019. Vendors will be provided with a 20ft x 20ft space. Any tents, tables or other display equipment must fit in this space. The vendor permit will admit (2) two persons and (1) one vehicle. All additional persons and/or vehicles must pay the required admission and/or parking fees. Space assignments and other pertinent information will be mailed prior to event.
Food Vendors: Price to be determined
Non-food Vendors: Price to be determined
- Vendors are REQUIRED to prominently display permit at their designated location;
- No amplified sounds allowed;
- All food items sold must have prior approval from ECSU athletic personnel;
- Food vendors must have fire extinguishers;
- Each vendor must supply their own materials (tables, chairs, tents, and equipment) for their display;
- All equipment should be dropped off and in place before 12:00 noon on game day. No vehicles will be permitted inside the stadium gates after that time;
- The ECSU Athletics Department reserves the right to reject any organization whose goals, objectives or presentation of goods may be offensive to the citizens and not in the best interest of the university or the City of Rocky Mount;
- No selling of illegal CD's or other music allowed. Violation may result in legal action and removal from the stadium without refund
- Any vendor who refuses to adhere to the guidelines as indicated will be subjected to ejection from the stadium without refund;
- There will be NO REFUND of Vendor Fees. The Classic will be held rain or shine. Please plan accordingly